50000 Won/USD$45 (Sun-Thurs)
65000 Won/USD$60 (Fri & Sat)
1 bunk bed
Room Location : 2nd floor

• No capacity for additional guests/beds. One child under 6 years is charged 10,000 Won per night when using existing beds.
• Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for on the check-in day.
• No smoking in the entire property.

Room Amenities

  • Private bathroom
  • Free Wifi
  • Free Breakfast
  • Shampoo & Body Wash
  • Hair Dryer
  • Towels
  • Air-Conditioning
  • Underfloor Heating
1. Please note that there is no capacity for additional guests/beds. 2. One child under 6 years is charged 10,000 Won per night when using existing beds. 3. Strictly no smoking anywhere in the entire property. 4. Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for on the check-in day. 5. Passport or Valid ID with photo for check-in. Last check in time at 24:00. 6. An extra 20000 Won late check-in fee applied when guest check in after 24:00. 7. An extra late check-out fee applied (per person) when guest leave the room after 11am check-out time. 8. 10% booking deposit (USD) needed for reservation, remaining 90% of room fees to be paid in Korean Won upon arrival. 9. All room fee balance to be paid upon arrival in cash. We only accept Korean Won. Additional 5% fee applied for payments made by credit cards. 10. We reserve the right to cancel reservations made by invalid or expired credit cards.