16000 Won/USD$14 (Sun-Thurs)
19000 Won/USD$17 (Fri & Sat)
3 bunk beds
Room Location : 1st floor

• No capacity for additional guests/beds.
• No smoking in the entire property.

Room Amenities

  • Private Bathroom
  • Free Wifi
  • Free Breakfast
  • Shampoo & Body Wash
  • Hair Dryer
  • Towels
  • Air-Conditioning
  • Underfloor Heating
1. Please note that there is no capacity for additional guests/beds. 2. Strictly no smoking anywhere in the entire property. 3. Passport or Valid ID with photo for check-in. Last check in time at 24:00. 4. An extra 20000 Won late check-in fee applied when guest check in after 24:00. 5. An extra late check-out fee applied (per person) when guest leave the room after 11am check-out time. 6. 10% booking deposit (USD) needed for reservation, remaining 90% of room fees to be paid in Korean Won upon arrival. 7. All room fee balance to be paid upon arrival in cash. We only accept Korean Won. Additional 5% fee applied for payments made by credit cards. 8. We reserve the right to cancel reservations made by invalid or expired credit cards.